[council] Call for volunteers for Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery (PEDNR) policy development process (PDP).
- To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Call for volunteers for Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery (PEDNR) policy development process (PDP).
- From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 15:26:07 -0700
- Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
- Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcnUGc+f/UiUfe3nQh6vLqMKAYoZkw==
- Thread-topic: Call for volunteers for Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery (PEDNR) policy development process (PDP).
Please let me know if you would like to be added to the PEDNR Drafting Team
list to begin work on a proposed WG charter for the Post-Expiration Domain Name
Recovery policy development process (PDP).
Would the current subscribers to the list please confirm their continued
Avri Doria wrote:
"If anyone from the council or a substitute from your constituencies wants to
get involved in charter preparation, please let Glen know so she can add you to
the PEDNR DT list.
As it is required by the by-laws, I do plan to introduce a motion asking
whether we wish to handle this PDP in a task force. Assuming we don't then as
per our currently common practice, I will ask the committee of the whole, i.e.
the council, to approve the charter of a WG. Perhaps, if it can be done
properly according to the by-laws, I will combine these in one motion. But I do
want to make sure that what we do remains within the bounds of the PDP."
Glen de Saint Géry