        From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stéphane Van Gelder
        Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 10:06 AM
        To: Council GNSO
        Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Council letter to the GAC

        Following on, for clarity here is the draft modified to take Edmon's
comments into account.

        Stéphane

        Le 12/05/09 15:51, « Stéphane Van Gelder »
<stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

                Edmon,

                Ì think that is a very useful suggestion, thank you. As the
clock is running, I am copying this to the Council list.

                I am fine with you edit and will amend the draft accordingly
unless anyone objects.

                Thanks,

                Stéphane

                Le 12/05/09 12:25, « Edmon Chung » <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a