Re: [council] GNSO Council letter to the GAC

Hi Bill,

At this point, since I have already started the last call on this as explained in a previous email, I would suggest send your changes to the council list. Assuming they are substantive, they will extend the last call until at least 0900 UTC on Friday.

Thanks

a.