Re: [council] GAC Letter
- To: Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] GAC Letter
- From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 10:34:42 +0200
- In-reply-to: <3CEC47F3A1AD457AB26B08A15E2E1B1C@PSEVO>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcnRjb5LwbWcXcwGjkO89rqz5NpivAAfj2mAAAHWITg=
- Thread-topic: [council] GAC Letter
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/12.17.0.090302
At this stage, I¹d really like to be able to thrash out a draft that would
be palatable to a DT so that we can then send it to the Council list.
Glen, could you please set up a mailing list for this?
Le 11/05/09 09:45, « Philip Sheppard » <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx> a écrit :
> We need to be political and subtle in any response on this.
> It is an issue that touches governments at the emotional level.
> It is also an issue (fuelled by the historic ICANN rejection of GAC's
> perspective) that inspired in part Commissioner Reding's recent G12 proposal I
> Do we wish to lend unintentional support her proposal ?