[council] GAC Letter

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] GAC Letter
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 18:38:27 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear all,

As discussed during our call last week, I have prepared a draft response to
the GAC letter on the subject of protecting geographic names in the new gTLD
program.

However rather than sending this early draft to the Council¹s public list, I
was thinking of asking Glen to create a quick DT email list so that we could
refine the draft before sending it to the Council list.

Would anyone object to this?

If this is OK with everyone, who would want to be on the list? Olga has
already contacted me to volunteer. Anyone else?

If the list can be set up today or early tomorrow, I can then send the draft
to the list with the aim of having a refined draft ready by mid-week.

Stéphane