[council] Conference call on Friday 8 May

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Conference call on Friday 8 May
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 08:45:43 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forwarded on Behalf Of Olga Cavalli

Hi,
I will not be able to participate in the conference call next Friday as I will
be travelling to  Europe.

Let me give you an update about the issues I am following, and perhaps you can
comment on them if needed:

Geo Regions:

Zahid was also on the call and he may comment about this.

In relation with the Geo- Regions Working group we had a conference call today
and agreed as next step to share a document that defines different categories
in relation with geographic regions in relation with representation, operation,
participation and others thay may arise.

Also Robert prepared a table with ccNSO and GNSO imputs in relation with the SO
and the geographic regions, the document will be posted in the wiki of the WG
for further updates and revision by constituencies if needed.

Next conference call will be in two weeks.

A document with an innitial report for the use of geographic regions should be
issued before June.

ccNSO update:

There is the issue about WG 1 peding, I do not have information about due dates
for sending names of GNSO representatives to the group. As mentioned before, I
want to volunteer for participating in this WG1.

Travel drafting team:

Not many news after Stephane´s motion was passed. Kevin requested info for
travel support, this info was already circulated in the GNSO list.

Best regards and my apologies for not being on the call next Friday.
Olga

Glen de Saint Géry

GNSO Secretariat

gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx