Re: [council] RE: Pending additions to ICANN glossary -- update on Council request from Mexico City

  • To: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>, Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] RE: Pending additions to ICANN glossary -- update on Council request from Mexico City
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 14:32:52 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also agree with listings by acronym or glossary term.

I¹d also suggest we add terms that can be considered regularly used ³GNSO
Council jargon², such as picket fence or bicameral structure. If we¹re
trying to help people who aren¹t familiar with our processes understand
them, then those kind of explanations will be needed.

We might also want to add things like RAA...

Stéphane