RE: [council] Wiki links on the GNSO home page

Thanks Glen.  I wonder whether it would be helpful on the GNSO home page to
also have direct links to the PPSC and OSC WT sub-team wiki pages?
Participants not very familiar with the PPSC and OSC might not readily realize
that certain WTs are a part of those SCs and hence might find it hard to find
the wikis.

Chuck