Chuck: I do not know to what you are referring regarding the latter, 'those
require a higher threshold to initiate a PDP'.  Please explain.

> - Those that are out-of-scope of the picket fence. If deemed
> to be within Council scope as above, they do not require the
> higher threshold, but of course cannot be used to set a
> consensus policy.

Chuck: Again, where does the 'higher threshold' concept come from.  In the case
of possible consensus policies, if the Council recommends a consensus policy
with a supermajority vote, then the threshold for the Board rejecting it is
higher than it is if the Council recommends it with a simple majority vote.  Is
that what you are referring to?