[council] Old DNSO funds and this year's travel.

My comment was only to provide historic perspective.
It was not intended to provide an allocation method as we only have 12 weeks
before Sydney
and that will not be enough time to establish the "GNSO DNSO group on
allocation of historic
funds", nor decide if it should be a task force or committee or work group, nor
decide its
chair, nor its alternate, not its charter, nor its reporting frequency, nor its
mail list
title .....

I do not support Chuck's proposed work item. Our staff have better things to do
...dare I
say policy ?

Philip