RE: [council] Old DNSO funds and this year's travel.

Hi,

I am not sure what productive purpose such a exercise would achieve.
Are you suggesting that the money should be distributed according to
donation proportionality?  I  think that might be counter-productive
especially when what I was hoping to achieve was sufficient funds for
all constituencies to send their participants to Sydney.

I did not get the impression that proportional distribution was the
motivation behind Phillip's comment.  Rather I understood him to be
pointing to the fact that the BC, coincidentally along with the NCUC,
and ISPC could, at the moment only provide support for 1 participant in
Sydney.

a.