[council] FW: Travel Database for Sydney

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: Travel Database for Sydney
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 18:50:15 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forwarded from Stacy Hoffberg
Please complete the forms in case you may be receiving travel support. This
will speed up the process.

Thank you,
Glen
Dear all:

Job well done in Mexico City!  I know we are all recovering however the Sydney
meeting is just around the corner and we have tight deadline dates for the
Sydney hotel.

FINAL TRAVEL DATABASES ARE DUE MONDAY, APRIL 6TH

Attached please find the travel database template for your use.  All fields
must be completed in order for travel support to begin.

It is important for you to complete the columns marked arrival date and return
date.  This will indicate the dates that ICANN is supporting hotel
accommodations and per diems.  Should someone choose to arrive prior to the
date listed or extend their stay they will be responsible for their for
accommodations.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Best,
Stacy

Stacy Hoffberg
Meeting Planner