[council] ALAC WHOIS results

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gnso-whois-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] ALAC WHOIS results
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 12:29:26 -0500
  • Cc: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <cheryl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Steve Metalitz just pointed out that I had not sent this as I said I would at last week's Council meeting. My apologies.

The ALAC is in the process of voting on this submission, and the result will be finalized on Monday, March 2nd.

The attached spreadsheet gives the ALAC priorities. It also gives the averages before the ALAC vote, and after, with those above 2.5 highlighted in green.

With a threshold of 2.5, the ALAC vote include two addition studies. If the threshold is increased to 2.65, the final list remains the same as before the ALAC submission.

Alan