[council] Call for Volunteers for Registration Abuse Policies Working Group.
- To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Call for Volunteers for Registration Abuse Policies Working Group.
- From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:10:20 -0800
- Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
- Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcmTZ/Eg7+fOr+OxRz2eHB1GanChswAzF+4AAEUt3KA=
- Thread-topic: Call for Volunteers for Registration Abuse Policies Working Group.
The GNSO Council agreed at its meeting on Thursday, 19 February 2009 as an
action item arising
from the motion passed on Registration Abuse Policies Charter:
Item 4: Registration Abuse Policy WG and PDP
To form a Working Group of interested stakeholders and Constituency
representatives, to collaborate broadly with knowledgeable individuals and
organizations, to further define and research the issues outlined in the
Registration Abuse Policies Issues Report; and take the steps outlined in the
Charter. The Working Group should address the issues outlined in the Charter
and report back to the GNSO Council within 90 days following the end of the
ICANN meeting in Mexico City.
Would the current members of to the Registration Abuse Policies drafting team
please confirm that they will be willing to continue serving on the working
Olga Cavalli - NomCom appointee
Kristina Rosette - IPC
Mike Rodenbaugh - CBUC
Greg Aaron - Registry c.
James Bladel - Registrar c.
Zahid Jamil - CBUC
Beau Brendler - ALAC
Jeff Neuman, NeuStar Registry, has volunteered to serve on the working group.
The mailing list address will remain:
and the public archives are at
Please inform me <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxx> if you would like to be
subscribed to this drafting team.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Glen de Saint Géry