RE: [council] Motion on Individual Users in the GNSO.

  • To: <avri@xxxxxxx>, "GNSO Council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Motion on Individual Users in the GNSO.
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 14:01:10 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Am I correct that up to this point we have three volunteers: Bill Drake, Mary
Wong and Avri.   Did I miss anyone?  Any additional individual volunteers
should speak up very soon.

Alan - Will you make sure that these three are informed how to participate in
the ongoing work of the ALAC in this regard?

Chuck