Re: [council] GNSO letter to the ICANN Board regarding Public Participation

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] GNSO letter to the ICANN Board regarding Public Participation
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 18:12:05 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

In order to get this sent as soon as possible, I would like to avoid waiting until we have a meeting for the approval.

So, I ask for a 24 hour call on this document. If there are no comments I will send it to the Board with a copy to the appropriate Staff leadership on Wednesday 4 Feb at 0000 UTC.

If there are any comments or corrections, the call will continue for another 24 hours from when the revised version is sent to the list.

Thanks

a.