RE: [council] Geographic Regions Review Woking Group (WGGR) update

  • To: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO Council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO Secretariat" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Geographic Regions Review Woking Group (WGGR) update
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 14:42:28 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think that is an excellent idea Olga.

Chuck

________________________________

        From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Olga Cavalli
        Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 2:05 PM
        To: GNSO Council; GNSO Secretariat
        Subject: [council] Geographic Regions Review Woking Group (WGGR)
update

        Hi,
        The first conference call of the Geographic Regions Review
Woking Group (WGGR) will take place tomorrow at 12 UTC.

        Reviewing the agenda for the conference call, I have noticed
that there will be time for voluntary initial statemens of working group
volunteers.

        In this sense, I think it could be good to present as GNSO
statement the GNSO position on geographic issues:

http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/icann-geographic-regions-26aug08.pdf

        I will appreciate your comments in this regard.

        Best

        Olga