[council] Re: At-Large working group on NCSG meeting

  • To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Re: At-Large working group on NCSG meeting
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 13:55:55 +0100
  • Cc: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <cheryl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

While the GNSO is figuring out what it wants to do, and Philip's
suggestion may be the way to go, the ALAC is in the process of
scheduling a meeting.  I have been told this meeting, when scheduled,
will be open.  Assuming I can make the schedule, I plan on attending as
an observer for the time being.

Unless Alan does so before me, I will let the council know when this
meeting is scheduled.

thanks
a.