[council] ALAC contribution to WHOIS priority/feasibility assessment - update

  • To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] ALAC contribution to WHOIS priority/feasibility assessment - update
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 07:18:28 -0800
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

Today I participated on an ALAC call to give an overview of the WHOIS studies
and to explain in further detail the GNSO Council request for input on study
priorities and feasibility, as well as input on the "working definitions" of
key study terms.  The ALAC is very interested in contributing its viewpoint but
is unable to do so this week as requested.  They will be able to provide input
by the end of January and asked me to convey this to the GNSO Council.

Thanks, Liz