RE: [council] Latest RAA amendments

Thanks for clarifying Alan.  I think it is perfectly reasonable to
request feedback in terms of why decisions were made.  That continues to
be an ongoing concern expressed by many and is an important
accountability issue.

I really don't have a much of a stake in the RAA issue except that the
changes seem to be positive and needed so I think it would be helpful to
get them implemented ASAP.

Chuck