RE: [council] Latest RAA amendments

  • To: "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Latest RAA amendments
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 14:47:52 -0700
  • Cc: "Liz Gasster" <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>, "Tim Cole" <Tim.Cole@xxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO Council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alan,

I think before there are any further discussions, we need to make a
decision about what has been proposed now. There has to be an endpoint
at which we make a decision on these amendments one way or another.

My personal response to the issue raised below would be that the
suggested change is a very North American centric view of the world. And
I can tell you that it has been discussed at length multiple times.

Tim