RE: [council] Revised Report on RAA amendments

I hope we can at least get some details about which of the amendments
people are concerned with.  I am having trouble understanding which of
them would not be better than what we have now.  If I am wrong, fine.
But if I am not, I think we should quit delaying.

Chuck