[council] Fwd: Liaisons

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Fwd: Liaisons
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:00:21 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

We have already discussed this in a previous meeting and approved the idea. I had conveyed this original interest to Chris, and we discussed it during our joint meeting in Paris.

I suggest that we confirm this at the meeting on 25 Sept at which time I will send a formal response and then we can pick the person to act in this role for the GNSO.

I will draft a proposed response email in the next day or so.

thanks
a.

Begin forwarded message: