[council] Motion relating to IRTP Denial Definaitons PDP

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Motion relating to IRTP Denial Definaitons PDP
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 20:00:47 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi,

I have started work on a motion in regard to the PDP. It can be found at:

https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?04_sept_2008_motions

As it is procedural to have a motion based on the recommendations, I am listing myself as the person moving it. It still needs a second and I am sure that it needs discussion and edits (for example I have yet to insert all the Whereas content).

thanks

a.