Re: [council] Revised Community Travel Support Procedure for FY09

  • To: Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Revised Community Travel Support Procedure for FY09
  • From: Robin Gross <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 07:42:51 -0700
  • Cc: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree with Philip about this. I'm very concerned that after all this time and effort to make a council that functions (can attend mtgs), the proposal is for each constituency to send a single person to mtgs. ICANN is badly broken as an organization. All council members should be at council meetings to do council work.

Robin