RE: [council] Revised Community Travel Support Procedure for FY09

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Revised Community Travel Support Procedure for FY09
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 07:01:17 -0700
  • Cc: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Avri, I like that approach. In fact, during discussion with the RrC
members is seems there is some general support for the idea of 1 spot
for each constituency except that the NCUC would get 2. The other 3
would be for the Chairs of active WGs and/or allocated by the Council as
a whole based on need. Also, no matter how the funds are allocated, it
should be done transparently so the community at large can see into the
process and the reasoning behind the use of the funds.

Tim