Re: [council] Improvements Agenda Item
- To: <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] Improvements Agenda Item
- From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 07:57:32 -0400
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Acjn91WmY5B5i/2bTMKjNjuGEO4CbgAAlNmAAAKote0=
- Thread-topic: [council] Improvements Agenda Item
Agreed (or seconded, if needed). Isn't the public comment period still open?
Covington & Burling LLP
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20004-2401
direct fax: 202-778-5173
main fax: 202-662-6291
This message is from a law firm and may contain information that is
confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail that this message has been
inadvertently transmitted to you and delete this e-mail from your system.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Sent from my Wireless Handheld
----- Original Message -----
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Council GNSO' <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu Jul 17 06:42:39 2008
Subject: [council] Improvements Agenda Item
Bearing in mind recent developments on the consensus group I formally propose
voting on this item today.