RE: [council] Draft charter for IRTf Paart A PDP WG charter

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Draft charter for IRTf Paart A PDP WG charter
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:57:02 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Avri.  Overall this looks really good to me. I have two comments
regarding the Milestones that I through out for consideration when we
discuss the charter and approve it.

1. It seems to me that there should be a milestone for T (WG formed,
chair & Council liaison & staff coordinator identified), e.g., NLT 15
days after charter approval.

2. Isn't 7 days awfully short between receipt of constituency statements
and the initial report?

Chuck