RE: [council] GNSO reform - need to set up the schedule NOW !

I do not think that our first meeting should be face to face.  I do
think it will likely be valuable to have a face to face meeting but,
when we do, we need to maximize our time in that meeting.  Therefore, I
believe that we should use our first week to establish some foundational
items as both Philip and I mentioned in emails.  Of course, those items
need to be supported by the members of the group once it is formed
(hopefully by Monday).

Chuck