Re: [council] draft of 1 slide report

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I am not sure I now what you mean about "comment period ended yesterday" While we had an informal comment period, we did not have a formal ICANN comment period. And I thought that yesterday we decided to ask for a formal comment period.

While it is true that we could decide in the absence of a Board decision, my understanding from our meeting the other day was that several constituencies, at this point were uncomfortable with making any decisions on process until they knew the final substance of the Board's decision.

- how about: Tabled until next meeting. Waiting for end of formal comment period and board decision.

In relation to the IDNC comment, the council has not yet considered whether or in what way we will consider this, so I am not sure how I can say we will. Also I am not confident that the council is anywhere close to consensus on this issue yet.

On IRTP,

- how about: other definitions moved to a future PDP effort dealing with related policy issues.

thanks for the comments

a.