RE: [council] draft of 1 slide report

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] draft of 1 slide report
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 02:35:19 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Avri,

Note that the comment period ended yesteday for GNSO Improvements so you
might want to change the second bullet to say "tabled until after
board decision", although I don't recall us being that specific.  What
if the Board decision takes several months?  It seems to me that we
might be able to take a vote on the plan at one of our next two meetings
regardless of whether the Board decision was made; the vote could be
again delayed but we would at least consider like we did yesterday.

Under IDNC, do we want to note that the issue of county/territory IDN
names will be considered further in response to GAC concerns.  I
personally think this would be good to communicate but am comfortable
with your decision.

For IRTP, I suggest you change "other definitions pulled from PDP until
related issues can be resolved"  to "other definitions moved to a yet to
be initiated PDP".

Chuck