we need to make sure it is updated and ready for discussion/approval at our next meeting.

anyone who is not totally comfortable with what is written should get involved in producing the next version. discussion on the list is also good, but we don't seem to get into the same level of detail on the general list as we do on a smaller list or with a call or two.

a.

On 25 Jun 2008, at 18:12, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

Edmon prepared a first draft and distributed it on 19 June.

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Avri Doria
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 11:56 AM
To: Council GNSO
Subject: [council] IDNC Report

Hi,

The latest version is attached.

I would like to suggest that we immediately activate a drafting team
to produce a draft comment for this paper.     It is important that
we  have a draft response ready in time to discuss at our
next meeting.

thanks

a.

a copy of the current draft - allegedly final, but not yet
guaranteed to be final final.