Re: [council] Motions for tomorrow.

On 24 Jun 2008, at 17:27, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

Thanks Avri,

Note that Ute suggested what I believe is a friendly amendment to the
GNSO improvements motion.

ii thought i caught that in the changed text. if i did not, please tell me what i missed.

Olof also provided a motion submitted for the IRTP denial reasons.

i thought i had seen it but can't find it at the moment.

a.

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Avri Doria
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 10:05 AM
To: Council GNSO
Subject: [council] Motions for tomorrow.

Hi,

I have started a motions page for tomorrows meetings on the
GNSO workspace

I have put Chuck's motion on Whois Studies on the page and
the motion i proposed, as amended, on GNSO "Improvements"

I wil add others as I have them.

The page can be reached through the workspace or directly at:

https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?25_june_2008_motions

a.