[council] Fast Flux PDP WG

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gnso-ff-pdp-may08@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] Fast Flux PDP WG
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:26:49 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

On Saturday 21 June, the council schedule includes:

1215 - 1300  discussion on Fast Flux PDP WG

and is being amended to include:

1300 - 1430 Lunch: Ken Silva from Versign will give a presentation on Fast FLux during the lunch break. Lunch, kindly sponsored by Verisign, will be provided for the participants.

While it may be late for some WG members who have made travel arrangements that did not include participation in the 21 June Council meetings, I would like to make this a joint session of the WG and the Council. Of course as with the rest of the GNSO councils meetings, including those on Saturday, the meetings will be open to observers. Remote participation facilities are available for anyone who is not planning to be in Paris. The session will also be transcribed.

The Agenda for the joint meeting follows the topics already listed in the agenda:

- discussion of Issues Report

http://gnso.icann.org/issues/fast-flux-hosting/gnso-issues-report-fast-flux-25mar08.pdf
- review and discussion of WG Charter as approved by the council
  https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?fast_flux
- initial plans for the WG

thanks

a.

Note: I will be acting as interim chair of this WG until a chair is chosen and approved by the GNSO Council.