RE: [council] Draft minutes of GNSO Council teleconference 29 May 2008

  • To: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Draft minutes of GNSO Council teleconference 29 May 2008
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:17:40 -0400
  • Cc: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I also think it would be great to have more concise minutes.  As long as
we have the MP3 for full details, if the minutes contained a brief
summary for each agenda item along with any actions taken and any
actions assigned, that would be fine.  I don't think it is necessary to
repeat motions either; I think it would be fine to provide a link to the
original motion, briefly describe any amendment votes taken, show the
final motion with the vote.

Regarding transcription, my understanding is that it was not a very
accurate process and required lots of editing time.  But I will let Glen
talk about that.

Chuck