RE: [council] Draft minutes of GNSO Council teleconference 29 May 2008

  • To: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Draft minutes of GNSO Council teleconference 29 May 2008
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:53:24 -0400
  • Cc: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree that shorter is better.  I would prefer an executive summary
format supplemented by audio and transcription.

Why are our phone meetings not transcribed?  I've always found that
frustrating because it's then necessary to go through the entire audio
to find what is often a 3-minute dialogue.  If we're heading in that
direction anyway, why not make it complete?  Transcription has the added
benefit of being easily searchable.