Re: [council] Temporary absence

  • To: Norbert Klein <nhklein@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Temporary absence
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:58:21 -0400
  • Cc: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know.

Good luck and quick healing to you.

I look forward to having you back soon.

a.

On 10 Jun 2008, at 14:18, Norbert Klein wrote:

Dear GNSO Council and GNSO Secretariat Colleagues,

you may have wondered why I was quite silent for some time – unfortunately I have medical problems, severe back pain, since some weeks, so that I hardly can sit. Though I had medical attention in Phnom Penh, now I got further
advice, and I will fly to Thailand in the morning. I have a hospital
appointment.

There is no way I can be in Paris.

With my best greetings – you will see when I will show up again on screen

Norbert Klein