RE: [council] FW: CONFIRMED: new gTLD Briefing Session 11 June 1330 UTC]

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] FW: CONFIRMED: new gTLD Briefing Session 11 June 1330 UTC]
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:34:16 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It sure would have been nice to have reasonable lead time on this.  It would
also have been helpful if there was some coordination with the GNSO before
scheduling a time.  I hope it is going to be recorded because it is scheduled
at a time when I have two unavoidable conflicts and the other two RyC
Councilors have a conflict as well.

Chuck