RE: [council] 27 March resolution on WHOIS
- To: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] 27 March resolution on WHOIS
- From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 11:59:33 -0700
- Cc: glen@xxxxxxxxx, Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Web-Based Email 4.12.30
Thanks Liz. I would like to volunteer.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [council] 27 March resolution on WHOIS
From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, April 02, 2008 10:44 am
To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Glen_De_Saint_Géry <glen@xxxxxxxxx>
As you know, last week the Council unanimously approved a motion on
WHOIS as follows:
Resolved to form a group of volunteers to:
1. Review and discuss the 'Report on Public Suggestions on Further
Studies of WHOIS'
2. Develop a proposed list, if any, of recommended studies for which
ICANN staff will be asked to provide cost estimates to the Council
3. Deliver the list of recommendations with supporting rationale not
later than 24 April 2008.
Glen and I would like to get this group started. May we ask for
volunteers this week? We can then set up a call for early next week.