[council] Information for the Face to Face discussion in LA

  • To: Denise Michel <denise.michel@xxxxxxxxx>, Kurt Pritz <kurt.pritz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Information for the Face to Face discussion in LA
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:48:34 +0200
  • Cc: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Denise and Kurt, ,

I wanted to reiterate a request from our last meeting that was carried over from before the New Delhi meeting for copies of the implementation notes that the staff have been providing to the Board relating to the recommendation made by the council for new gTLDs. I understood that these notes would be made available once some confidential information contained in those reports had been redacted.

It is especially important that the council members get these materials, plus any specific materials related to the meeting as soon as possible so that there may be time for council members to discuss within their constituencies whatever issues it is that the staff will be broaching with those in attendance. I have been given to understand that there are some issues that the staff needs to consult with the council on, but as this point have no idea what the questions are to be. Having a list of the issues to be discussed as soon as possible is also important in informing any other constituency members and community members who might be interested in attending these meetings as observers.

Thank you

Avri Doria