FW: [REGYCON] FW: [REGYCON] FW: [council] ICANN Synthesis on Single-Character Names at the Second-Level

  • To: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: [REGYCON] FW: [REGYCON] FW: [council] ICANN Synthesis on Single-Character Names at the Second-Level
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:20:54 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In anticipation of our planned discussion of the single-character
second-level names issue on 27 March, I am forwarding the following
email that raises a fundamental question on that issue.  It seems to me
that it would be good for us to understand whether or not additional
policy development work is need on this issue.

Chuck