RE: [council] Heads-up regarding an RyC suggestion re. DT Motion

  • To: <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>, "'GNSO Council'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Heads-up regarding an RyC suggestion re. DT Motion
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxrodenbaugh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 13:47:05 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language; b=eyEPjhXLIacJ47pQdIhO442CEA+RY6srwWYF9RB0ivoKcdH+fAXFls8G/XoUlx9MtGiitw+cVq4XOkO4m1n7CII7adqwEUYIfga9L+XrofaWgI+ZSF2xDX59p6i7HYNaixVpwJ0qEhynxQoP2ucCJ38Pi62jahzSydfY32RsqEo= ;
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Chuck for the heads up.  Are you saying that RyC will support the
timing/public comment motion, but before the substantive motion is voted
upon the RyC would like clause 2 deleted?  Or are you saying that RyC will
not support the timing/public comment motion unless clause 2 is first
deleted from the substantive motion?  It may be more appropriate to take
public comments, including the RyC's, on the motion as suggested, and then
the design team (or any Councilor) can suggest amendments to the substantive
motion at the end of the comment period and before Council vote.

-Mike Rodenbaugh