RE: [gnso-dt-wg] RE: [council] Motions re Domain Tasting

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dt-wg] RE: [council] Motions re Domain Tasting
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxrodenbaugh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 08:14:29 -0800
  • Cc: <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language; b=NLa1US6ywSlsjFyw/vCExNg+fqjvU8DehrWh1cNqgSWLJHsJtIZjNEH2CK4bdJtQ9+XjHQvzGPrVcVqRhOVXTLUjkzvpaGPQF+eNVJA4A+Gpsit8L8YSRmZNvZs1R5xXNl5IT1fahKDbzsxXdSax2j+lk2yQWYEgk9GdMcXSzEE= ;
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You have it right now Avri, thanks.

-Mike