[council] Apologies

  • To: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Apologies
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:57:03 -0700
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Due to last minute changes in travel plans, I will not be able to make
this week's DNT and IRTP team calls. I will try to catch up on the
lists.

I do plan to be on the Council call on Thursday.

Tim Ruiz
Vice President
Corp. Development & Policy
The Go Daddy Group, Inc.
Direct: 319-329-9804
Fax: 480-247-4516
tim@xxxxxxxxxxx

How am I doing? Please contact my direct supervisor at
president@xxxxxxxxxxx with any feedback.

This email message and any attachments hereto is intended for use only
by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential
information. If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original and
any copy of this message and its attachments.