[council] Re: GAC congratulations upon your re-election as a Chair of the GNSO Council

  • To: "Janis Karklins" <janis.karklins@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Re: GAC congratulations upon your re-election as a Chair of the GNSO Council
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 23:10:32 +0100
  • Cc: Denise Michel <denise.michel@xxxxxxxxx>, "Donna.Austin" <donna.austin@xxxxxxxxx>, Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Janis,

Thank you, and the GAC, very much for the congratulations.

Yes, the schedule is rather full with a number of important IDN discussions on the table. Discussions that I hope shed light on the many open issues related to IDN TLD deployment.

I, and I am sure the GNSO council, look forward to renewing our traditional bi-lateral dialogue in Paris.

Best Regards,

a.