[council] Travel Funding Request for GNSO Council
- To: Paul Twomey <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, Doug Brent <doug.brent@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Travel Funding Request for GNSO Council
- From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 15:52:29 -0500
- Cc: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am writing on behalf to the GNSO council with a request for travel
funding for all GNSO council members for all future ICANN meetings.
While this issue originally came up in regard to an urgent need for the
New Delhi meeting which has been partially resolved, it remains an
issue of concern in the GNSO council. A majority of those in the
council have voted to request that all GNSO council members receive
the same consideration for their travel expenses as is received by
Members of the ICANN Board.
The GSNO council appreciates your prompt consideration of this
request. We look forward to receiving a response to this request as
soon as possible.
Chair, GNSO Council
[Sending this message was approved by the GNSO council by a vote of 12