[council] draft 3 of the Proposed memo to the Board relating to 07.89

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] draft 3 of the Proposed memo to the Board relating to 07.89
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 12:30:50 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Back before the turn of the year I had mentioned that I had bracketed the question relating to the types of registry that would be assigned to the IDN ccTLDs. The enclosed revision of the note includes that bracketing. The only other changes since Draft 0.2 are:

1 I had to recreate the source from the PDF since I lost some work on my laptop due to an faulty update of OSX 10.5 and my lapse in confirming that my backups were working correctly. I believe I reproduced it faithfully, but some of the formating may have changed. I believe that the content, except for what is mentioned specifically in this note, remained the same. 2. I have added a placeholder annotation where the results vote, if taken, will be listed.
3. I have color coded the bracketed text for ease of discussion.

I will ask Glen to update this in the draft page and will update the reference in the motion.

thanks

a.