[council] Regarding next steps on GNSO improvement

Hello Chuck,

From: http://www.icann.org/minutes/prelim-report-18dec07.htm

"Roberto Gaetano, as BGC Chair, advised that the next step is with the
GNSO working group. Substantial comments were received from different
constituencies at the deadline and these are to be incorporated into the
document, however, because the comments are substantial and diverge from
the current draft a teleconference of the working group is proposed
between 27 and 31 December to assist with the process. A new draft
agreement will pass to BGC for discussion at that level and it is
unlikely to come before the Board until February. This would be a
reasonable timeline to enable discussion and approval at Delhi. "

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin