[council] Information required for travel funding

  • To: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Information required for travel funding
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 22:50:08 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[To: council[at]gnso.icann;org]

Dear Council Members,

AMEX travel requires a profile of each potential traveller to the New Delhi meetings. In order to do this, would you please provide me with the following information, OFF the Council list,
gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
as soon as possible to facilitate timely travelling arrangements.

Please remember, personal information should not be sent to the Council list as it has public archives:

Business Phone number*
Cell phone number
Airline preferred
Preferred Departure City*
Departure Date/Time*
Return Date/Time*
Frequent Flyer number
Seating - 'A' Aisle, 'W' Window
Special requests

* indicates mandatory information.

Even if you will not be making use of the offer for the Delhi meetings, please provide me with the information so that we may complete the GNSO Council profile.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards.

Glen
--