Re: [council] Draft - Appeal to Board relating to IDNC WG

Thanks to both Avri and the team for this draft. I also support Chuck's proposed edits to the draft.

The sooner we can transmit the letter to the board, the better.

A fundamental question to be answered by the entire community is "where to draw the line between ccTLD space and gTLD space?"

Robin